Why are the fairs an excellent way of promotion?
- they enable the acquisition of new customers and establishing lasting business relations, which is a key factor to achieve the growth in sales
- they provide an opportunity to find the perfect agent or sales representative
- a direct conversation, which gives possibility for tailoring the information being sent as well as allows quickly verify who may become a target customer
- they are a way to present the offer, talk to experts on neutral ground and in relaxed atmosphere
- they allow promotion of the brand – interesting stands that expose the company’s offer that attract more attention of potential contractors and customers
Why to choose KAMIEŃ fair?
- It is located in Wrocław, the capital of the largest natural stone field and one of the fastest growing cities in Poland
- KAMIEŃ fair is a combination of tradition and modernity, which helps to respond to the current needs of the industry and adapt to the dynamic changes of the environment
- In one place it is possible to reach all the specialists in stone industry at the same time: the companies’ owners, decision-makers, managers and sales representatives.
- It is an opportunity to establish valuable business contacts with representatives from abroad
- It is a chance to meet various associations and institutions working for the development of the industry
- It allows the best use of the time at the fairs, thanks to the possibility to arrange meetings with the selectedexhibitors before the beginning of the fairs
- KAMIEŃ fair gives the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and inspiration due to the extensive schedule of accompanying events that corresponds to the current needs of the industry
KAMIEŃ fair is not an accidental place. It means meeting people whose life is connected with natural stone, machinery and tools for its processing, final products and accessories, as well as organizations and institutions working in the industry. It is a space where professionals meet to talk, negotiate, consult problems they face, and most importantly, establish new contacts and pursuit beneficial business agreements. The exhibitors and participants can also engage in many integrating, fun activities outside the fairgrounds.